Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Keep Watching The Skies



I took this photo in my neighborhood a few years ago with an old Polaroid camera I'd forgotten I owned. There was one shot left in the camera. There was a power outage later that day, which was pretty weird.

Day four running, and my wind is official back. I also realized that my iPod has a stopwatch feature so I can actually time my miles--what a novel concept! I won't post my times though because I hate it when people laugh at me.

I may end up writing about comments an idol of mine made recently, comments that left me quite dismayed. Not sure yet.

If you haven't checked out the Generation Dead Sims clip below, you should. Voice auditions for the series are still taking place, so if you are interested you should check it out. I get to be Skip!

7 comments:

Yazzeh said...

Attack of the frisbee? O.o

Daniel Waters said...

Hi Yazzie!

I promise you, that is no Frisbee.

Take care,
Dan

Yazzeh said...

Oh Noes..

Becca the Rainbow Monster said...

creeeeeeeeeppy!!!!!!!!
the colors in the photograph make it even weirder.
totally Roswell Sheek.

Daniel Waters said...

Hi Becca!

I know--The old Polaroid film makes this look like it was taken circa 1950. But I'm not *that* old. Sweet zombification, btw.

Take care,
Dan

Jenni said...

Yay for aliens! :)

Daniel Waters said...

Hi Jenni!

Yes, indeed. Yay for aliens!

Take care,
Dan